A church on the island of Samos Greece
Saturday, January 21, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hobbit home
My first painting from the studio. I love the hobbit and wanted to paint something from that. Although I painted it here. I was getting ...
-
this took weeks and weeks. Feels the months because we have had weeks off. like always I could go on and on changing it and “improving “ it....
-
There is a bit of a back story to this one We went out to dinner with some friends a few months ago. To a local restaurant. In that resta...
-
This one took weeks and weeks. I learnt so much. As always stand back and squint. It looks better that way I’ll sign it next week. As i...

You have a certain style, certainly shows your Greek roots. I love this painting. I'll definitely be following this blog
ReplyDeleteI do love painting them. Maybe it is in the blood
DeleteGreek roots? Have you visited this scene?
ReplyDeleteYes I have. Although I used a pic on the internet as my inspiration
DeleteThat's nice.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan